Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pearl Mountain Image Converter Review



http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP4edcaa40e295ec5c9300e64d2f4a902e"> src="http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png" /> 
    If you are anything like me I have a bunch of pictures on my camera that I have done nothing with. Mine is almost 3000 to be exact. So when I was given the chance to review this program i was very excited. Maybe I could some of those pictures off my camera.
    I sat down and started working on pictures, changing there look,size adding borders and text. This would be great for any scrapbooker. Which when I have the time I love to do. It was very easy fast and kinda fun. As You go thru each picture that is the time to sort, which was quite easy to. I was able to change some to jpeg files and you are able to batch the pictures. Not only is there jpeg but there are so many other formats you can use for instance,BMP, JPEG, TIFF, RAW, PNG, GIF, TGA, and PSD, and almost all image formats.
   Now when it comes to resizing I have always had problems you have a small picture that you want to make a little bigger and then it gets fuzzy, You know what I mean, Well this I could take up to twice the size. No fuzzies. Of course it is always better to go from big to small but sometimes you dont have that choice.
    This also works if you are a professional photographer because you can add a watermark to it so it cannot be copied. You can also adjust the contrast and brightness which works well with the old photos(You know the ones im talking about the ones that are craked and frayed on the edges) they can be cleaned up and ready to go for scrapbooking or making collages.
     I found that program is easy to download and to install took less than 3 minutes for everything and I was ready to start working. Pearl Mountain Image Converter was extremely easy to use as well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comhttp://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM4edcaa40e295ec5c9300e64d2f4a902e">Tomoson.com>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment