Thursday, May 24, 2012

Famous Footwear Coupon and Deal Scenario

First off let me say I LOVE FAMOUS FOOTWEAR!!!

With 3 Kids we go through alot of shoes.  I am also part of ther rewards program. So about 4 times a year they send me a Certificate for so much off my next order.  I needed new shoes and in the mail came my Certificate. Yeah.
 I go to FF and automatically I go to clearance.  I found a pair of Sketchers on clearance for $20 regular $110. Now that was an awesome deal but, I have that wonderful Certificate for $15 off my purchase. so I paid OOP 5.34 that was with tax. I was so excited. Now with this coupon that is available I would have only had to pay $1.34 but I am happy with my purchase.

So print this coupon and go search the clearance at your store.  With 20% off you can still find great deals. $16 dollar for a $100 pair of shoes is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment