Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mom of 3 whos Babies are Growing Up

I am a mom of 3. This year I child at each level of schools. One in High School, One in Middle School, One in Elementary. Today my one in Middle School GRADUATES from 8th grade and Thursday my Elemantary Schooler GRADUATES. I am Very proud of all my children, they are on honor roll, well rounded great kids.

    I on the other hand feel sad, they are growing up so fast
that I miss them already.  I know we are suppose to raise our children to be independent and self sufficiant because they will not want to live with us forever. Which my children could if they had to. Except laundry I think that will alve brought home to me.
   I want to hit the rewind button and keep them little forever but I know that it's not possible. I want them to grow and accomplish the amazing things that I know they can.  So for all the Moms and Dads that are letting there babies go this time of year, Realize that you have done your best to raise them up in the way they should go,and when they grow old they will not depart from it. Be proud of your self that you helped them get this far. And relish in the fact that they will always have laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment